Covid - 19
In the context of the global coronavirus pandemic, Slovenia is one of the safest countries in the world according to the criteria of the Global Peace Index and a destination of sustainable tourism, which even before the pandemic directed the development of its tourism to boutique experiences.
HOLIDAYS ARE BEST WHEN WE ARE SAFE AND HEALTHY.
- Even if you are perfectly healthy, keep a safe distance from other people – 1.5 to 2 metres.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly. Use soap and water.
- If soap is not available, use hand disinfectant containing 60% to 80% alcohol.
- Wear a face mask in all enclosed public spaces.
- Do not touch your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth, with unwashed or undisinfected hands.
- Practice respiratory hygiene/ cough etiquette. Dispose of tissues in a waste bin after every use, then wash your hands with soap and water.
- Thoroughly air enclosed spaces several times per day.
- If you start showing signs of acute respiratory infection, such as a runny nose, feeling unwell, muscle pain, fever and a cough, take care of yourself and others! Notify the reception. Do not stay in rooms with other people, do not go on trips or participate in other activities.
- If the spread of respiratory infections and COVID-19 increases, avoid enclosed spaces and large gatherings of people.
- Follow the information and recommendations of health professionals.