Guest House Skedenj Kalska Domačija
The tourist farm is situated in the centre of the village of Štrekljevec, in the south-eastern part of the municipality of Semič. The tourist farm is south-west facing and bathes in the sunshine all through the day. Guests can enjoy the view of the garden, the karstic doline, the St. Mary’s Assumption Church, and the 120 year–old school that is still serving its purpose. In the background you can see Semič along with the Smuk plateau, and the Semiška gora hill, scattered with vineyards, vineyard cottages and the forest.
- The tourist farm is situated in the centre of the village of Štrekljevec, in the south-eastern part of the municipality of Semič.
- 19 beds (Kalska farmhouse – 2 twin rooms with an additional bed option, and 1 twin room; traditional barn – family room Osojnik – accommodates 5 people, room Kal – accommodates 2 people, and room Reber – accommodates 2 people). The rooms are equipped with a bathroom (shower, toilet, hairdryer), heating, air-conditioning, internet, and TV.
- Ponudba prehrane:
- Home-made breakfast and a welcome meal
- Bar and restaurant seats:
- Multi-purpose room: 40, cellar: 20
- In front of the cellar: 32, on the traditional wooden balcony “gank”:10
- Languages spoken:
- Slovenian, Croatian, English
- Yes, free Wi-Fi
- Bike rental:
- Free for the guests and subject to prior agreement
- Car parking: